4.01.2013

Jen y Angelo





"For the last few months of Jennifer's life, before going to bed, we would ask each other what the worst and best of the day was. We would save the best for last so we could fall asleep happy.
So the day when we found out that Jen's liver was failing and she only had a few days to live we came home from the hospital and spent the evening with family and close friends. I noticed that Jen was very calm.
Later that evening, after everyone had left, Jen and I were laying in bed. I asked Jen what she loved the most about that day. Jen thought for a moment then looked deeper into my eyes than ever before...she said, "I Loved it all." This is what I want people to know about Jennifer." Angelo Merendino.

No hay comentarios.:

v

Hermosillo, Sonora, Mexico

algunos lugares

archivo